- Painted the 9 western-most buildings to include 8332, 8232, 9018, 9017, 8132, 9015, 8225, 8125, and 8126.
- Replace end unit balconies at units 8121I, 9018I, 9018F, 8332L, 8232L, 8232C, 8132C, 8828F, 8808C, 8815F
- Small repairs to balconies on an as-needed basis.
- Removal of non-compliant satellite dishes.
- Sections of fence painted and repaired.
- Several faded street signs replaced.
- Remainder of ash trees removed and replaced
- 1/3 of the association drives receive sealcoating (drives installed in 2013, 2014, and 2015)
- The driveway between 8808 and 8108 is fully replaced
- The east side of the association receives landscape improvements
- Association receives over $100,000 in insurance settlement from hail damage. Association files to have update adjustment
- Replaced 9 faded building signs.
- Repair to masonry/concrete at base of garages
- Concrete replacement for certain sidewalks and stoops
- Association budgets $205,000 for reserve expenses.
- Comprehensive landscape renovation project replaces bushes and plants in the common elements as well as 14 trees affected by emerald ash borer. Over 700 plants were installed during the project.
- Entire property is mulched.
- 12 faded building signs replaced.
- Approved new garbage removal contract. Saved $15,000 from current budgeted amount – over $30,000 saved from forced increase due to unfavorable contract terms.
- Asphalt replacement and drainage at 8808/8814 and 8126/9015. (over 22% of all driveways have been replaced in the last 3 years, with a 15-20 year estimated lifespan)
- Some garage light fixtures are replaced with newer fixtures.
- Association budgets $175,000 for reserve expenses.
- Association budgeted approximately $100,000 additional to reserve fund.
- Reviewed property management proposals. Awarded ACM Community Management contract for 2015 and 2016. Residents will have access to customer service from 7am-7pm and the association expects to save between $2000-3000 annually.
- Association was reimbursed from TIF funds for tree replacement along 81st St.
- Judgment awarded to the association in the amount of $12,000 for previous attorney’s malpractice.
- Established plan to combat emerald ash borer. Replaced various ash trees with different species.
- Buried downspouts under sidewalks and away from buildings in 20 locations.
- Renovated landscape at numerous units.
- Reduced delinquent accounts from over $100,000 in 2012 to about $50,000 in 2014.
- Rules and Regulations reviewed by association attorney. Necessary revisions made and approved by board.
- Asphalt completely removed from drivecourt area between 8828 and 8814. Drainage installed under new asphalt. Downspouts connected to new drainage.
- Despite the 3rd snowiest winter, the association spent approximately $50,000 for the 2013-2014 winter. This was $10-20k less than some of our previous years!
- Work started at 8830 building to replace bad wood.
- Collected approximately $25,000 in delinquent accounts.
- Appealed taxes on behalf of residents.
- Reserve Study completed to analyze association funds.
- Asphalt completely removed and new sub-base added at 8828 building. Drainage was installed under new asphalt to improve standing water issues.
- Complete inspection and ultimately replacement of wood at 8108 building. Flashing issues corrected and balconies were repaired. Project was overseen by an engineering firm (view report).
- Signed new contract with Alan Horticultural providing 8 months of landscape services.
- Numerous landscape improvements including replacement of dead bushes, renovating monument sign area, and mulch of entire community.
- Website and Facebook page launched.